Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twitter

Just joined Twitter.

Of all people to convince me to join twitter it was one of my lecturer who hosted the first international marketing lecture and then handed us over to some American who some say speaks to fast. This feeds my fears of abandonment.

So then I decide that Twitter is bullshit. WTF? It's just Facebook status' and not interesting commenting opportunities.

My only friend is Perez Hilton. I learned that he had a five minute orgasm yesterday and it was also his birthday. I will lock this into my brain to use in future situations when useless knowledge comes in handy. Maybe it will be a question on Temptation. "On Perez Hilton's 31st birthday how long did he get off for?" I could win money

There is a good chance that I will never use Twitter again. However what else is a girl to do when she is sitting in a lecture (even though it's actually a quite interesting lecture, who would've known that Asians love rats? And not for nutritional purposes. They have not had the plague)?

Lecturer is now talking about what is attractive. He said that fat people are hot cos it means they're rich. The lecturer is chubby. He must be middle class. I'll put that in my back pocket just in case I can't find a sexy obese man to be my sugar daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment